Protection from troubles and songs of victory.


Tuesday October 30 2012 :

Psalm 32:7.  “ For you are my hiding place:  you protect me from trouble.  You surround me with songs of victory.”

What a glorious comfort to live a victorious life!  Only in God can we truly experience the freedom of victory!

This Psalm confirms the freedom available to us when we come “clean” with God.  When we confess our innermost secrets and seek forgiveness for our rebellion against the honesty that God desires in us.

Today we need to start living a more transparent life, exposing our honest selves, the “real” you, so to speak,  hiding nothing that causes a gap in our relationship with our Creator.

Allow the Holy Spirit to surround you with songs of victory so that nothing can interfere with your relationship with God. It is when we allow deceit to be a part of our lives that the gap begins and as we allow this to continue the gap becomes wider until we find ourselves wandering further and further away from our Saviour and the protection of his hiding place.

Prayer for today:  Heavenly Father, Thank you for your protective hand upon me and for surrounding me with your songs of victory!  When I am surrounded with your victorious music, I know I am safe from the evils that are ever present.  Help me to be transparent with you and my loved ones and friends so that you may be glorified.  Thank you for allowing me to be in your hiding place, a place of safety.  I want our relationship to grow so I ask you to keep me close to you.  In Jesus name. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment