When we look back........He was there!


Thursday October 25 2012:

Deuteronomy 1:31.  “And you saw how the Lord your God cared for you again and again here in the wilderness, just as a father cares for his child.  Now he has brought you to this place.”

Where has the Lord brought you from?  What has he led you through?

As I reflect on my life, I can see the evidence of God’s hand in many circumstances. 
When I wandered away, he was still with me. 
When I traveled through the valleys he led me through.
When I lost precious loved ones, He walked by my side. 
When I didn’t know where to turn, he opened doors for me to walk through.
He enabled me to put one foot in front of the other, to keep going forward!
He gave me the strength I needed,
The courage to pursue
The encouragement I craved to reach the goal!

I learned:
If we trust him and allow him to lead, he does!
If we listen to his voice and are willing to follow where he leads.
He will do it!

Prayer for today:  Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for your hand of mercy in my life. You care for me every day no matter what my circumstances are.  You are my Father, my Daddy, who loves me and you take me through each wilderness that life has to offer.  Thank you for loving and caring for me.  In Jesus name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment