God cares!


Tuesday:
Psalm 32: 8.  “The Lord says, ”I will guide you along the best   pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you.”

Oh, my friend, how often have we disregarded God’s plan for our lives?  Many times, we believe God doesn’t really care about us or the “little things in our life.  Sometimes it seems as if God is very far away or even abandoned us.  That is a lie that the enemy would like us to believe.  God promises to be with us at all times and even show us the pathway we should follow for our lives to be what He planned. 

When it seems as if nothing “Godly” is happening in our lives, perhaps we are to learn patience and wait.  When the valley we are in is very dark, perhaps only then we look to our heavenly Father for strength. 

When we are in despair over the loss of a loved one, perhaps we will avert our eyes to someone else to extend comfort.  When we think God has abandoned us we can take comfort that, no matter what happens, God has the pathway planned and we can rest in the assurance that he knows exactly what he is doing.

Prayer for today:  Father, God, Thank you for having a plan for my life.  Even when it seems you don’t care or you are far away, I know you are with me and you DO care about my life and me.  Help me to remember how much you love me and let me rest in that assurance, always!  I am so thankful you chose me to be your child and I know you will never give me more than I can handle.  With you as my guide and advisor, I will be victorious in this life until that glorious day when I see you face to face. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment