How well does God know you?


Thursday August 2 2012:

Psalm 139:16. “ You saw me before I was born.  Every day my life was recorded in your book.  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.”

What a mighty God we serve.  Our human minds cannot begin to comprehend the magnificent and awesome greatness of God.  How foolish we are to follow our own decisions and try to change God’s perfect plan for our lives. 
In our ignorance we follow worldly pleasures, which can only provide satisfaction for a short time.

We are born to follow God’s plan for our lives.  He ordained our very being.  He cares about us and loves us more than our earthly parents are capable of loving.  He has a plan for our lives and if we seek Him and desire His pathway, we find true and lasting fulfillment.  His perfect plan requires devotion and sacrifices and yet it brings total satisfaction and peace.

Prayer for today”  Dear Lord, I lift up Psalm 139:24 to you that says, “ Point out anything in me that offends you and lead me along the path of everlasting life.”  Help me to be sensitive to your direction today.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment