God's Plan is the best one!


Wednesday August 1 2012:

Psalm 139:3  “You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest.  Every moment you know where I am.”

How often I have worried and fretted about things that never happened.  It all seems to come down to total trust in our Maker.  I have heard individuals say, “God does not care about the little things in my life.” 

His word tells us he cares about all our actions and here the Psalmist tells us God is even concerned about our time of resting.  This indicates, we are to take the time to rest.  So many of us are too busy to rest and reflect on His will.  Yes!  God has a perfect and right plan for our lives but we need to seek Him in order to know what it is and then   we need to follow His desire.  He always allows us to choose our action but he is aware of our choices because He knows where we are every moment.

Prayer for today:  Heavenly Father, thank you for being concerned about me every moment of each day.  I want to do your will and I need your help to know what your will is for me. Help me to take the time to rest and reflect on your word and to listen for your voice to guide and direct me.  In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment