All good things come from the Lord!


Thursday July 26 2012:

Psalm 16:2.  “ I said to the Lord, ‘You are my Master!  All the good things I have are from you.”

We all have sadness in  our lives, some more than others.  Often the sadness overshadows the blessings and joys.  While sad times are often necessary, with Jesus as our Master, we can always experience the deep inherent joy that is such an important component in our walk with Christ.  Even though there is sadness, there is never despair and we find the peace and courage to dwell on the good things. 

David tells us, all the good things we have are from the Lord;  we need to do our part and will our thoughts to dwell on the good things and blessings that we receive every day.  Even though sadness comes, we cannot evade it, we have the ability to concentrate on the blessings and good things that the ‘Master’ provides. when we do this it’s amazing how the sadness often changes to peace and even joy!

Prayer for Today: “Heavenly Father, You never promised a life without sadness or trouble  and I am so thankful you  walk with us through all our experiences.  So when I am saddened by circumstances, let me dwell on your presence and realize you are still with me and that alone will bring me peace.  I am so blessed in so many ways because you have provided me with The Holy Spirit who comforts me everyday.  Thank you for the promise of being with me, always. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment