Walking a "smooth" road!


Monday July 16 2012:

Isaiah 26:7, “But for those who are righteous the path is not steep and rough.  You are a God of justice and you smooth out the road ahead of them.”

I thank God I can still learn valuable lessons!  As I recall the times in life when the path was steep and rough, I realize it was then that I “grew” in the Lord and really learned to trust Him.  I realize now, the protective hand of God has been upon me  through it all.  At times my life could have ended tragically because of foolish choices I made.  I know that God rescued me often, and smoothed out my  path.

Even though we make foolish choices and go down detours that were never meant for us to take, God continues to look at the heart that desires to please. Even when the “flesh” is weak and the result is poor choices, whenever we repent and ask forgiveness, he sees us as righteous and when we are seen as righteous he makes the path smooth.  This is God’s justice, which is promised to his children.  Isn’t it wonderful to be a child of God?

Prayer for today: Heavenly Father, Thank you for smoothing out my paths and seeing me as righteous.  I am your creation and I know you love me unconditionally, even though I make foolish choices.  Thank you for giving me wisdom and strength to face each day and help me to continue to trust you to smooth out the path that I walk daily.  In Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment