God is a fair God!


Friday July 20 2012:

Psalm 9:8, “He will judge the world with justice and rule the nations with fairness.”

God is God!  That is a fact:  and he can do whatever he wants but his Word tells us he is just and fair! We know God cannot make a promise without keeping it.  This would be against all he is.  We know he will rule in justice and fairness. 

His Word tells  us, one day we will stand before him to be judged!  How can we avoid the awesome fear that comes with this knowledge?  Our desire is to be seen as perfect and forgiven.  The only way to be forgiven is to ask Jesus, God’s son to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  When we stand before the Almighty Creator, we can do so with the assurance that he will accept us.  We cannot comprehend the greatness of God or understand all his actions but we can be assured of his love for us and his fairness in judging us.
He will also judge our Nation. Is this a call to pray for our nation? 

I encourage you to take some time out of your busy schedule to pray for your country, your Province or State, your community, your home and family and finally yourself.  One day we will be required to give an account for ourselves and part of that account will include our community and country.

Prayer for today: Heavenly Father, I am not worthy to even expect your attention but I know you love me and you do listen to me.  Thank you for taking the time to hear my concerns.  I know one day, I will stand before you as you rule and judge and I am so thankful that your word says you are fair and just.  While I am on earth,  I often fail at being what I should be and only by your Holy Spirit can I be what you want me to be.  Dear Jesus, help me to rely on your guidance.  In Jesus name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment