January 6  Clarity for direction

Isaiah 30: 21.  “You will hear a voice say, “This is the way, turn around and walk here.”

This promise assures us, when we find ourselves at a crossroads and we don’t know which way to turn, He will tell us which way to go. Through the years, when I have been in turmoil or confused by indecision, I realized my eyes and ears were turned inward, towards myself.  This caused my perception of the problems to loom larger than they really were. In ourselves we know we are not capable of living with the present adversity or bringing resolve to it. God says we will hear Him tell us which way to go. It is not always an audible voice because most times the answer is found in His Word.  It is our responsibility to turn our focus toward Him and be sensitive to his direction.  He promises to speak to us and guide us in the path He wants us to follow but we need to stop and listen  and tune in to His voice and then proceed.
Prayer for today: Dear Lord: I am so thankful that you are with  me to solve my problems and help me see the answers.  I pray for an increase in faith so I can trust you implicitly and learn to lean on you. Help me to keep looking to you and not to perceive my problems as unsolvable.  I know all things are possible with you, Lord. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Often times the answer or direction is just a whisper in the wind...the whisper of God! Thanks for sharing your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete