We are allowed to enter the Holy of Holies!


Friday January 27 2012


Hebrews 4:16
“So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.  There we will receive His mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it.”


The writer tells us, our boldness is not confined to speaking to others about Christ, and it also includes the advantage of “boldly” coming to the “throne” of God where we receive His mercy and grace.

 In Old Testament times, only the High Priest was allowed into the “Holy of Holies” and now, since Jesus came to atone for our sins, and the curtain was “rent” in two, there are no restrictions.  All are invited to enter into the most Holy Place (Hebrews 10:19) Not only enter, but “boldly” enter Heaven’s most Holy place.  What a wonderful privilege this is........imagine.....you and I are allowed to enter the Holy of Holies where before only one privileged, appointed, anointed priest was allowed to go.  Hallelujah!

What a Saviour!

Prayer for today: I am so full of thanksgiving today because You, Lord, have made it possible for me to come to the throne of grace easily and often.  Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice of your precious Son.  Now I can come before you, Lord, anytime without reservations and know that you love me and wait for me to spend time talking to you.  I am so privileged to be your child and know that my sins are forgiven. Praise be unto you, Blessed Redeemer! In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment