Praise Him, even if.........Wed. January 18


Wednesday January 18 2012

Ephesians 1:13 “And now you also have heard the truth, the Good News that God saves you,   And when you believed in Christ, he identified you as his own by giving you the Holy Spirit, whom he promised long ago.  14) The Spirit is God’s guarantee that he will give us everything he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. This is just one more reason to praise our glorious God.” 

Is that not reason enough to praise our Glorious God?  And does that convey the wondrous love our Heavenly Father has for us?

We all know, it isn’t always easy to praise our Father, especially in the midst of a storm but in obedience, we need to do it anyway.  Usually the clouds lift and the sadness slips away when we lift our eyes to God and start to praise Him. If your day isn’t going “great” I encourage you to start being thankful for the good things and soon the difficulties will shrink and actually become blessings.


Prayer for today: Heavenly Father, my days aren’t always what I consider, good, but I thank you for being with me all the time. Help me to keep my eyes on you and not on my troubles. I am so glad you love me and always do what’s best for me. I love you , Lord, and long to be close to you.  In Jesus name, Amen.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your thoughts and musings. You are a wise woman. I have watched you over the last ten years and know that your words are more than words to you. Thank you for your strength and faith in a God who is good. Love you and "thank my God upon every remembrance of you"

    ReplyDelete