Weekend Thought


Weekend Thought!

Sunday January 29 2012 


John 3:21  “Dear Friends,  If our conscience is clear, we can come to God with bold confidence.

I encourage you, friend, to pray for a special portion of boldness so that more and more people can come to know Christ by seeing the love of Christ in you.
 Remember we are the hands that God uses;
 We are the lips that bring encouragement and comfort
 We are the ears that listen to the discouraged and bereaved. 
God needs you today to display his wondrous love to someone.


Extra notes:

 I hope you are enjoying my attempt at dividing the Word of truth.
I realize at times my interpretation is somewhat  mundane and I really appreciate those of you who are slogging through these passages.

I also really appreciate your comments and feedback.  Feel free to join the site and know that your commitment is private and the only person who reads your feedback is me so don't be intimidated or shy.

Thank you so much for persevering with me, I really appreciate it.
Adena

No comments:

Post a Comment