You are God's temple!


Tuesday May 22 2012:

1 Corinthians 3:17. “God will bring ruin upon anyone who ruins this temple.  For God’s temple is holy and you Christians are that temple.”

Here we see that we, as Christians, are indeed looked upon as a holy temple, to be used by God. 
As we accept Christ into our lives and allow the presence of the Holy Spirit to fill us, we become a Holy Temple.
If we choose to let sin into our lives and continue to do this, we will bring ruin into this holy temple. 
We have a responsibility to keep our temple holy and acceptable to God. Also, if anyone else contaminates the holy temple that person is responsible for their actions.
We need to realize we are not to be a stumbling stone to anyone else, it would be like bringing ruin to God’s temple.

Prayer for today: Oh, Lord, today I praise you and thank you for allowing me to be considered as your Holy Temple. Help me not to neglect my Christian duty as a chosen person in you courts. I am so thankful that you considered me to be a vessel for you to show your love and compassion and hope to those who have lost hope. Help me to be an encourager to those you put in my path.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment